Published on: 16-03-2022
Generating e-invoice with TallyPrime is extremely simple. With a one-time setup you can start generating and printing e-invoices within seconds. You wouldn’t need to change the way you work at all as TallyPrime adapts to your working style and gives you the flexibility to generate reports your way, in just 3 steps: Enable, record and print.
- First, enable e-invoicing applicable to ‘Yes’. Make E-way bill also to ‘Yes’, if applicable
- Record/pass a voucher entry like you usually do in Tally with all the relevant information and as soon as you accept the screen, you will be intimated with a message asking if you want to generate an e-invoice. The moment you select ‘Yes’, TallyPrime will exchange the relevant data with the IRP system and soon all the transaction details will be automatically updated on the IRP
- Below is the final e-invoice which you will receive along with the unique QR code and IRN.
Yes, it is that simple! Here are some of the best features of TallyPrime’s e-invoicing solution that will take care of your needs seamlessly:
e-Invoicing solution that adapts to your needs completely
We understand that this is a completely new experience and you will take time to get used to it. Moreover, you may be faced with different situations while needing to comply with e-invoicing norms. TallyPrime has therefore made the product extremely flexible so that the process is convenient and adapts to your comfort.
- You can either generate e-invoice during voucher entry for a transaction or you could do this in bulk for multiple invoices together. TallyPrime will adapt to your preference
- It is quite possible that the system you normally use to generate e-invoice may get disconnected from the internet. In such a case, TallyPrime will help you handle the situation by exporting e-invoice related data in the form of a JSON file. This can then be uploaded to the IRP from a system which has an internet connection. Once connection is restored, you will be able to proceed from where you left off
- Even if the IRP rejects your invoice, TallyPrime will intimate you about the reasons so that you can make necessary revisions and try again.
e-Invoice report to get a bird’s-eye view
TallyPrime also comes with an exclusive report which will give you a complete view of the status of your transactions with respect to e-invoicing.
- Get to know the e-invoice status (generated / pending / cancelled)
- Generate / cancel IRN for applicable invoices
- Manually override status of invoices (generated / cancelled / update IRN etc.)
- You can also delete stored IRN information including QR code and start afresh if required.
Always remain in control of e-invoicing process with useful alerts
- Alerts will be available in multi-user scenarios to prevent redundancy and ensure that the latest data is shared with e-invoice portal
- Alerts will also help safeguard against accidental modification/deletion/cancellation of IRN generated for a particular transaction
Enjoy truly connected e-Invoice experience with TallyPrime! Take a free trial today and be pleasantly surprised with our unmatched prevention, detection and correction capabilities.